kinli blog

2017年11月14日 星期二

Charlie Puth - "How Long" (多久了)

Charlie Puth - "How Long" 

似乎是一首自嗨的歌曲

MV中的男主角CP查理在街上走著走著莫名其妙開始跳起舞來
好像也克服了重力的束縛
可以飛簷走壁跟空中漫步
於是開心的在辦公大樓桌上跟附近天橋上漫舞
覺得比較特別的場景是
查理收起輕浮的心專注看著一個手拿紅玫瑰眼睛被矇著的女子畫像
不知道是不是在自我懺悔什麼的 

Ooh, yeah
哦  耶
I'll admit, I was wrong, what else can I say, girl?
我承認,我錯了,我還能說什麼,女孩?
Can't you blame my head and not my heart?
你不能就責罵我而不要歸咎我的本心?
I was drunk, I was gone, that don't make it right, but
我當時醉了 我那時迷失了 所以沒有處理好 但
Promise there were no feelings involved, mmh
我保證並無涉入感情 嗯

She said, "Boy, tell me honestly
她說:男孩,老實地告訴我
Was it real or just for show?", yeah
那是真的,還是只是逢場作戲表演?耶
She said, "Save your apologies
她說: 省省你的道歉
Baby, I just gotta know"
寶貝, 我只是必須要知道

How long has this been goin' on?
這已經有多久了?
You've been creepin' 'round on me
你圍繞在我身邊
While you're callin' me "baby"
當你喚我 寶貝
How long has this been goin' on?
這已經多久了?
You've been actin' so shady
你表現的這麼不老實
I've been feelin' it lately, baby
我最近才感覺到, 寶貝

Ooo-oh (yeah) 
嗚嗚 耶
Ooo-oh (encore)
嗚嗚 喔
Oooh-ooh-oh
嗚嗚  嗚喔

I'll admit, it's my fault, but you gotta believe me
我承認  這是我的錯 但你必須相信我
When I say it only happened once, mmm
當我說它只發生過一次 嗯~
I try, and I try, but you'll never see that
我試了 我試了 但你從未看到
You're the only one I wanna love, oh, yeah
你是我唯一我想愛的 喔 耶

She said "Boy, tell me honestly" (honestly)
她說:男孩,老實地告訴我
"Was it real or just for show?", yeah (real or just for show?)
那是真的,還是只是逢場作戲表演?耶
She said, "Save your apologies" (apologies, yeah)
她說: 省省你的道歉
"Baby, I just gotta know"
寶貝, 我只是必須要知道

How long has this been goin' on?
這已經多久了?
You been creepin' 'round on me (on me)
你圍繞在我身邊
While you callin' me "baby" (baby)
當你喚我 寶貝
How long has this been goin' on?
這已經多久了?
You been actin' so shady (shady)
你表現的這麼不老實
I've been feelin' it lately (lately), baby
我最近才感覺到, 寶貝

Ooo-oh (yeah) 
嗚嗚 耶
Ooo-oh (encore)
嗚嗚 喔
Oooh-ooh-oh
嗚嗚  嗚喔

沒有留言:

張貼留言